Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(07-30-2021, 10:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t think you’ll find anyone that doesn’t think they should have done more than they did. Not necessarily in the draft, but in FA. It was never about a single draft pick.

This seems like you're hedging a bit. There were plenty of people saying we "did enough" this offseason, between Reiff, Carman and Pollack. Plenty of people saying we'd be fine this year. You can't expect an all-pro at every spot, etc.

(07-30-2021, 10:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I would think every Bengal fan would be "pro Carman".

I really cannot believe how many grown men are still mad about Sewell. I wanted Sewell over Chase, but we didn't go that direction; however,l'm not a child.  

I'm pro-whatever-is-best-to-help-my-team-win. I didn't see Carman as the big fix that many did. That doesn't mean I want him to fail to prove myself correct on a message board, or any other petty BS.

I just wish we would've gone in a different direction, and when I hear bad news about Carman in TC, it doesn't help me forget and move on from my stance.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Shake n Blake - 07-30-2021, 11:13 PM