Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(07-31-2021, 08:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: We cant make any determination on Carman until he plays some real snaps, just because he was drafted high does not mean he is good. So let's hope he is better than price and jordan.

I watched his tape before we drafted Carman, he is good. Just wait and see. He played very well as a LT at Clemson protecting 
Lawrence and his only weakness was speed rushers cause he is more of a mauler than an athlete. Perfect mauling Guard.

Wanted Carman in the 2nd round at 38. We traded back got him and D'Ante Smith and Tyler Shelvin. Thought this might of been
the best draft move we have done in forever.

The only reason Carman is at the bottom of the depth chart is he is a bit overweight and the coaches, namely Pollack want to push
him. It is also early, depth charts mean nothing this time of year. Just because Sewell was the best OL prospect in this class besides
Vera-Tucker in my opinion doesn't mean he is good either until he plays some real snaps.

Carman could very well be the best OL in this entire Draft class and it wouldn't surprise me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-01-2021, 01:50 PM