Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-09-2021, 05:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The line is comprised of 5 positions, Nate.

What is boring is pretending people are saying Carman is trash when Luvnits poll proved that there's only 1-2 guys on here who actually think that way. The rest have simply expressed legitimate concerns that (a) we didn't do enough to improve the line and (b) that Carman is off to a rough start.

It's the other side that's flipping a wig over it. No one is saying the season is over, and no one is saying Carman is a wasted pick or any other hyperbolic nonsense. Outside of one guy. You guys are just doing that thing where you pretend people's opinions are far more extreme than they actually are, because it's easier to argue against an extreme and irrational stance.

I getcha here Shake, it is just too early to know who is correct on whether they did enough or not.

D'Ante Smith and even Michael Jordan looked good when I recently watched them. Same with Trey Hill and of course Jonah.

This is good not bad. No point in saying they didn't do enough until we truly know. Pollack may not be a miracle worker but I 
guarantee he is better than Turner.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-09-2021, 08:56 PM