Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart
(08-13-2021, 03:35 PM)tms Wrote: Sure hope so. I'll be pulling hard for him. But he must provide more than depth. That's just the reality of it. And that's not his fault. He has no control over where he's picked or by whom. The team put him in this position and now he has to live up to the(-ir) billing. Same was true with... I won't even mention the poor kids' names. It sucks but it's the nature of sports.

Good thing is that games start tomorrow. He's earned an opportunity to play pro football and show what he's worth. It's a beautiful moment for his family that the rest of us can only dream of. Proud of him.

Well if XSF and him both play well and XSF edges him out at the start of the regular season I won't mind him not starting early on.

That is all I am saying. Both are 2nd round picks, shit XSF was a 33rd overall pick and he is a grizzled veteran.

I just want the best 5 to start and it could take a little time for Carman to transition to Guard from Tackle.

I like how he has been staying after practice and working by himself in the heat. Liking this work ethic from Jackson.

(08-13-2021, 04:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if they all show well we might be able to trade one before cut downs

That would be sweet instead of just cutting one of them for damn sure.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jackson Carman At Bottom Of Depth Chart - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-13-2021, 06:30 PM