Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
As Exciting And Rewarding This Season Has Been so Far I'm shaking My Head..
Motivation is everything. The steelers HAVE to win this game. It's at home, and if they lose, they will fall four full games back in the loss column (five, really, since head-to-head). It will be tough for the Bengals to match their desire. The Bengals don't NEED this win. It would be great, and they will come out firing, but it is going to be difficult for sure.

If putzburg wins, it doesn't end the Bengals season. They simply have to even them up when they come to PBS.

However....if the Bengals can win this game....they have a shot....at going 16-0. I'm not joking. The AZ game will be a very difficult travel on a short week, but they can (and just might) win them all if they get the win this weekend.

They could be 9-0 heading to AZ. If you get to 10-0, they are going to start thinking about it. Don't come back at me with "one game at a time". I'm not a player, I'm a fan....and I can look ahead without any ramifications to the team.

The Bengals are playing with house money. The steelers have everything to lose here. If the Bengals can avoid a big play to Bryant, Bell, or Brown then I think it is a slug fest and the Bengals simply have the better defense.

I am beyond excited for this game. Who-dey!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: As Exciting And Rewarding This Season Has Been so Far I'm shaking My Head.. - SHRacerX - 10-27-2015, 09:48 PM