Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
As Exciting And Rewarding This Season Has Been so Far I'm shaking My Head..
(10-28-2015, 12:01 PM)kevin Wrote: I think you are forgetting 2012 right before Christmas...Bengals went into Pittsburg and won 13 to 10....Big plays by Nelson, Dalton, Green, and the kicker replacing injured Nugent at the end....That knocked Steelers out of play-off picture and put Bengals in the play-offs.....and the Bengals beat Steelers in Cincy in 2013. 

I am NOT looking at the 6-0 and shaking my head and I am NOT waiting for the sky to fall, no matter how many Steeler fans may tell us to do so, no matter how much the New York media may tell our Ohio area we must, I am NOT shaking my head waiting for the sky to fall.....The Bengals have a very solid 6-0, beating some good teams along the way such as Seattle. I tell you this now, nobody else in the AFC North will beat Seattle this season. Steelers lost to Chiefs, Browns lost to Raiders, the Bengals 6-0 record is for real....I do not look for the Steelers to sweep our Bengals in 2015......also, Steelers are 3 games behind in losses, so that means they need outside help to catch us, they are not in control of their own destiny at this point. The Steelers are outside looking in and they are the team in trouble. Steeler fans should be shaking their heads, not us.  

I do like the Bengal wiping his rear end with terrible towels.  Things yellow and mustard brown should be flushed down. 

Yeah, there has been other times lately when we have ruined the Stealers hopes, last season they swept us but had
to take out Green late in order to do so. We have already beat teams that they lost to as you state. The Steelers are
the ones in trouble as you state as well. Nice post Kev.

(10-28-2015, 12:08 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Think the Bengals are the better team with a franchise record at stake and will smack steelers down in their own house.

My only big concern is their cheap shot antics taking someone out. Will be so happy when game ends if Bengals are unscathed by their cheating.

But all the bright light games against lesser teams coming that worries me the most win/loss wise.

You can bet on some cheap shots this game, but don't look for our guys to just be nice about it this time around, this
Bengals team likes to scrap and we WILL hit back. This game will be in the bright lights and we shall knock off another
monkey off our backs is what i predict. Our pass rush will hurt a hobbled Ben and our passing attack will hurt their
Secondary, could be a blowout but there are too many reasons why it won't be.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: As Exciting And Rewarding This Season Has Been so Far I'm shaking My Head.. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-28-2015, 01:24 PM