Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
As Exciting And Rewarding This Season Has Been so Far I'm shaking My Head..
(10-30-2015, 11:57 PM)TKUHL Wrote: That may be the plan with Burfict...I hope he hits Ben on all his limited snaps. Freakin hate Pitt, A true hatred on the same level as terrorist. Pitt is the only team i wish pain upon as payback for all the pain they have caused us in the past. F*&K Pitt.

I would say that is the opposite of what Coach Lewis wants. He says Pittsburg game will have nothing to do with when Burfict is activated, and Burficts health and such are way, way more important factors and the Steelers are a non factor. ......Plus, they want Burfict to start playing smarter and tackling smarter. He really creates his own injuries and penalties and suspensions. They do not want Burfict coming back as the same head butting player that refs would flag over and over for huge penalties, that the NFL and it's refs considered a dirty player, that would give himself concussions on these head butt plays. No, the Bengals want him playing a heck of a lot smarter. There is no place in the NFL for the old Burfict. The rules have changed, and Burfict has to change with the rules. Those unsportsman like conduct penalties really hand the other team great scoring opportunities. Plus he is injuring himself more than anybody, since he has had concussions and these hits only bring him more and worse concussions.....

So he needs to come back when healthy....and he needs to play a heck of a lot smarter....He is a Pro Bowl player that can make tackles he right way and needs to clean up his game and show the reasons why he was undrafted, he can change and get smarter, he can be coached. He didn't go undrafted for lack of talent, he had talent. He went undrafted because he was considered not able to coach and kind of stupid. ...If Burfict listens to Coach Lewis, he could avoid concussions and be a Pro Bowler for a long time.......you do not bring him back to be a head hunter after Big Ben. That's just encouraging him to play stupid. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: As Exciting And Rewarding This Season Has Been so Far I'm shaking My Head.. - kevin - 10-31-2015, 10:58 AM