Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
(09-12-2021, 02:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: How much money do you save with just the internet and youtube TV?

Don't get me started. 

You can go basic internet...and probably save a few bucks in the process... and get the basic YT TV package (64.99) that pays for itself after a week, when you consider you lose shows on the Spectrum DVR (12.99 monthly) after you run out of room. The shows are literally UNLIMITED that you can record. And again, they stay on the server/account for 9 months...plenty of time to watch them. More often than not, depending on the show, you also have automatic access to all seasons of a show...new and old...and options to add on HBO Max, etc, just like Spectrum. But don't take my word for it...check out the trial they have going on, and check it out for yourself. Plenty of channels/entertainment options. I could never watch everything they have to offer.

Again, not trying to spam, or anything...I just think it's superior to Spectrum . Had Spectrum for decades, from back when it was Time Warner, in Cincy....YT TV is just better. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 09-12-2021, 02:59 PM