Poll: Who would you think/want to win if all the predictions turn out to be true?
Think Packers, Want Packers
Think Packers, Want Patriots
Think Patriots, Want Packers
Think Patriots, Want Patriots
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl 50: Packers vs Patriots
(10-28-2015, 03:37 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Patriots are pretty much locked for at least the AFC Championship game. Their schedule is absurdly easy. Even their tough stretches have a home game thrown in there or is broken up with a team like the Titans.

Packers are the class of the NFC, Panthers are a WR/RB away from dominating though. Imagine if Cam had Benjamin.

I'm from NE area, so I'd vote Pats, but I think the Bengals have a great shot this year

As far as the Pats' schedule goes, the only teams that have anything to offer them are the Jets, Eagles, Broncos, and Giants. But even at that, as long as the Patriots don't completely screw up, they should beat these teams.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they went 16-0 again. I'd actually like to see it. That way one of two things happen..... the Bengals beat them in the playoffs and it makes them the heros, or the Bengals lose and the Pats go on to the SB with another shot at 19-0. Next to the Bengals winning it all, I'd actually love to see that.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl 50: Packers vs Patriots - Adamantium - 10-29-2015, 02:50 AM