Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A sad Ravens fan ate 6 purple crayons...
(11-01-2015, 11:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm cool with you bringing up how bad the Ravens are, but that doesn't mean I won't laugh at your expense when you accuse me of bringing up things after I respond to a Bengals fans bringing it up first. 

If you're going to get this emotional every time you make a fool out of yourself, read the whole thread before you post. 

I would go back and find other posts you made and then screen shot them, but you're irrelevant, so I don't feel like wasting my time.

I'll follow the forum rules as described by Beaker above.  You are gay, you make no money, don't bathe regularly and your mom is fat.  huhuhu Bevis and Butthead voice. I guess that makes me a smack talk pro as defined in this thread. If that is what this forum is about I'll let you all have at it and go back to JN even though I never really posted there much (maybe 2-3 times) to start with because I find this kind of talk boring and juvenile. :)

I'll end this with this:

Bengals 7-0
Steelers 4-4
Browns 2-6
Ravens 2-6

Have fun talking trash about each other's sexual preferences, income, education, and each other's mothers. I bet there are a bunch of middle school children that could probably give you all a run for your money. :)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A sad Ravens fan ate 6 purple crayons... - Bengaldor - 11-01-2015, 11:09 PM