Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jonah Williams is playing like a premier LT
(10-05-2021, 06:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I really didn't want to go down this rabbit hole yet again, but most people were suggesting playing Sewell at RT and bumping Reiff inside...since he had success moving before and said he was open to it.

I'm thrilled with Jonah. Just not thrilled that I have to scroll through Sewell/Chase stuff when I clicked to read about.....Jonah.

I'm as thrilled that Chase got over those preseason drops, as I am that Jonah has risen above his injury riddled beginning of his career to play at a level meriting his draft slot, so far this season.  I never doubted that Williams was a good football player, but with how the Bengals had been doing with 1st round picks in recent years, he was looking to be an injury washout. 

On another note;  Much credit to coach Pollack for getting this OL to look and play competitively.  (although they did look like they were sleepwalking in the first half versus Jacksonville) 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams is playing like a premier LT - SunsetBengal - 10-05-2021, 07:25 PM