Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jonah Williams is playing like a premier LT
(10-04-2021, 11:40 PM)Joelist Wrote: So far in 2019 Williams and Pratt appear to be keepers and Sample while perhaps overdrafted is also proving to have value.

2020 is just amazing so far - Burrow, Higgins, Wilson, ADG, Adeniji

Then this year - Chase, Carman, McPherson, Sample just to start. And Ossai, Trey Hill, D'Ante Smith and Evans on deck not to mention Shelvin.

I've been saying this about the past couple draft classes for a while.  That slide for Carman to get two extra fourth rounders was huge.  It allowed them to use the equity of a 5th rounder on a kicker, which has already paid huge dividends.  

Sample and D'Ante Smith are guys that have already contributed and I think Smith could be a starter yet this year.  Shelvin will be quality depth at NT.  That fourth round was an "all trench" round, and Carman is starting to show why they liked him so much in Rd 2.  

I scouted Hill very little and have no idea what to expect should he need to go today.  A 6th rounder starting his rookie season at Center is a pretty big ask, but we may have to find out.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jonah Williams is playing like a premier LT - SHRacerX - 10-10-2021, 10:46 AM