Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet
(10-14-2021, 01:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Seriously? That is the stupidest thing I have heard.

So you don't put on nicer clothes for a funeral, job interview, or date? You don't clean your house before you're having guests over? You let your lawn just go to absolute shit and look like a jungle? If you owned a restaurant why not just write your menu on some cardboard boxes and have some milk crate chairs while you sit around in underwear, a bathrobe, and a neckbeard.

THAT sounds to me like you've lost at life. 

Appearance has a lot of connection to mentality. Mentality has a lot of connection to success. People talk all the time on here about Burrow's swagger/confidence and how much of a plus it is and how much it spreads. What did he do when he got drafted? He got new teeth. He got expensive new suits. Has Joe Burrow already lost at life?

Ok...

That walkway is used by the players and paint is going to peel off the walls like they do at other stadiums. 99+% of the time, the camera angle is not going to show any of that stuff; paint, cart, etc. It just so happens, someone took a pic of it and had a little fun of it, then Joe Thomas tweeted something serious and stupid. I guarantee you, just about every stadium has walls that look like that where players come out. Would it have looked better on the organization if someone had stood back, taken a look and said "that needs to be painted so we don't look like a 2nd class organization"? Sure. But if they have to paint that area, how big is the entire area that needs to be painted? How much of the rest of the wall needs to be painted. If all that is taken care of, what about if someone takes a pic up higher, near where the fans sit and it doesn't look great. What about the concrete they're walking on?

Etc, etc, etc. 

It's just plain silliness.

People are making a mountain out of a mole hill. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - rfaulk34 - 10-14-2021, 02:51 PM