Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Reds Admit They Need To Cut Payroll
You’d think a small market team (our Reds) with 5+ years of high draft picks would have a stocked farm system. I’m not going to dig up numbers but I’m willing to bet Oakland and TB have above average farm systems, allowing them to sell off expensive talent for rookies ready for their turn. We have a couple pitchers possibly ready, I can’t name anyone else. They could trade off some expensive players like Suarez, but aside from home runs, that dude hasn’t done much for two seasons. His trade value right now is low, think of a Chapman-like return or less for Suarez. Moose has been disappointing, what can you trade him for? Probably no one of much value.

Here’s to another year of Farmer at SS, Suarez batting under his weight, Senzel getting hurt early and disappearing, and Votto not heating up until the All Star Break! Led by The Chin, who did NOTHING to deserve a contract extension. If that ain’t Cardinal Bob slapping this fan base in the face while hysterically laughing, I don’t know what is!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Reds Admit They Need To Cut Payroll - The D.O.Z. - 10-16-2021, 11:42 AM