32 43.84%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who is your biggest surprise player? (re-do)
I went with Logan Wilson. Tbh, I thought he was just another 3rd round LB who wouldn't do much for us. We've had a lot of those. So for this guy to morph into a star definitely came out of left field for me.

I definitely was tempted to vote Chase though. I pegged him for around 1k yards and a handful of big plays as a rookie. Then I adjusted those expectations after an abysmal preseason and just figured he'd need time to grow after missing last season.

For him to come out playing like prime Randy Moss is likely a surprise to everyone. That said, I gave Wilson the nod because I had no expectations for him, while I did have some expectation of Chase, even as a rook.

Hendrickson, Hill, Awuzie, Reader and even Spain are guys I've defended and had some belief in. Spain was a solid player in Buffalo, he was just terrible under Turner.

Mixon and Jonah are good players who just need to stay healthy.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your biggest surprise player? (re-do) - Shake n Blake - 10-18-2021, 04:22 PM