Poll: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
Stains
Ratbirds
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
(11-29-2021, 12:37 AM)kevin Wrote: You left no Vote for NEITHER.  I cast a Write In VOTE for Neither.  I Hate both teams and I refuse to watch this game.  It is anticlimactic.  The Bengals SWEPT the Steelers in 2021 today, and ALL my excitement was spent on that game.  Plus it's hard to say which team losing tonight would help Bengals into Play-Offs more, and THAT is a huge reason for me to say I'm not rooting for either team, or NEITHER.  I don't need this night game to rain on my parade from Bengals Win.  I don't need to hear announcers hype either team after our GREAT BENGALS WIN.  I would rather watch paint dry than watch Browns play the Ravens. I Do Not Live In Cleveland....or Baltimore. ....GO BENGALS

Do as you please..I don't really care about voting to be honest. The system is rigged unless I win..Everyone knows that.. Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds? - grampahol - 11-29-2021, 01:08 AM