Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Manziel the starting QB for the Browns this year?
(06-04-2015, 01:20 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: From my perspective, Manziel provides more hope than McCown. Ivan Drago was terrible for the Bucs last year.

If that's your other option, I think it'd be much better to go with the unknown (Manziel) who only started 1 game against a tough D last year.

I understand you don't like Manziel as a person and because he's a Brown (I don't either), but you have to give him a real shot before bashing him as an NFL player. We really haven't seen him play yet.

I get what you are saying, but is Johnny Fartball really as "unknown" as we think he is?  I'm not saying it's time to give up on him, but it seems like everything he's shown on and off the field has been unanimously negative thus far.  I don't run a football team, but I'd have a hard time confidently putting my name on any professional decision that hinges upon the justfication of "We have to do this because we have no idea what is going to happen!"

So far the things we know about him all seem to be negative and predictable.  Again, we shall see, but I can't say I'd be marching Johnny out there and crossing my fingers were I in any position of authority.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Manziel the starting QB for the Browns this year? - Nately120 - 06-04-2015, 03:43 PM