Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable
(12-13-2021, 01:35 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Actually, the three passes netted 45 yards, and the three rushes netted 7.

....or are we just pretending the first half of the drive didn't exist and they got all the way down there without throwing?

Apparently we are, because Zac is getting no credit for calling it. You do realize the closer you get to the end zone you have to adjust your play calling....don't you?

We have one of the best RBs in the NFL, who is only a couple weeks from winning NFL Offensive Player of the week award. We tried to expose what the D gave us and it didn't work perfectly. It did work well enough to give us the lead in OT. But you cannot rationalize with a fan base.. 

I guarantee you if we pass of 1st down and turn the ball over, the same folks calling this "inexcusable" would be calling that "inexcusable". Something like..."We were in position to get points and take the lead in OT. Our D had been shutting down Jimmy G all day, missing out on the points in that instance is unforgivable"..

Tell me I'm wrong..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable - bfine32 - 12-13-2021, 01:43 AM