Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable
(12-13-2021, 11:22 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: It's why the loss is on the TEAM and not the coach.

Phillips gave a swing of up to 20-24 points with his fumbles and there aren't 50 threads with hundreds of posts about why he cost us the game.

Yes, it's fine and VALID to criticize Zac's role this game, but the game wasn't called nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Yeah, overall, I thought they did ok. He second guessed himself not riding with the hot hand, and I'll second his assertion. However, as I said earlier, without Phillips gift wrapping them two short fields, I don't think this game ever makes OT, as we likely win in regulation. 

Goodbye Andy Dalton, hello Zac Taylor, you're now the official fans' whipping boy....lol.

Also.... where's the hate on Simmons? His guy gives up 10 points, and his kicker misses what amounts to a gimme with his leg. He didn't just barely miss it, he shanked it worse than Randy against the LAC last season.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-13-2021, 05:43 PM