Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable
(12-15-2021, 06:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No you did not.  If you think the opponent always scores on the final drive to beat the Bengals then you are wrong a lot more than you are correct.

BTW are you saying that Zac should have gone for it on 4th and 7 instead of kicking the FG?

I certainly had a feeling we would lose. I have wondered where our sense of urgency has been. The past 2 games we had different players say we didn't come out with the right energy. In overtime especially when we got to the 26 yard line our season basically hangs in the balance if we score a TD we are 1st in the division with a TD. Running twice and then just getting 1 chance for Burrow to pick up a 1st just seemed like a lower odds of converting and like we were already settling for a field goal. I think we needed to have more urgency to pick up a 1st down and eventually score. Whether thats giving Burrow all 3 downs to move the chains and or score or after we ran on 2nd down and got to 3rd and 3 maybe run again and decide what to do in 4th if it gets to that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable - NUGDUKWE - 12-15-2021, 06:59 PM