Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable
(12-15-2021, 06:32 PM)Earendil Wrote: I think that's just part of being a Bengals fan.

They haven't had a bad snap on a field goal in a very long time and yet I half expect it every single time.

Well now we know it’s for sure happening this Sunday. Thanks a lot Earendil!

(12-15-2021, 07:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not giving you crap, I promise! But you really need to get on Twitter if you aren't and go an follow a bunch of Bengal fans that break down tape.

Actually, everyone should; you learn so much and see so many things that you don't see, during the game.

(12-15-2021, 08:39 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Mike Santagata is awesome (@bengals_sans), he breaks down 2 dozen+ plays a week, from the previous week's game and literally starts like 2 hours after the game has finished, sometimes. As his profile isn't private, I don't even think you would need to sign up to Twitter, as you can still view all the clips he breaks down.

I can confirm you are able to watch all his clips without having Twitter (I don’t). He’s the best there is, imo.

I also like the stuff Matt Minich puts up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable - Nicomo Cosca - 12-15-2021, 11:01 PM