Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
SHRacerX, ochocincos & pally - 2022 HoF Inductees
(01-06-2022, 12:31 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Awesome! Super deserving. Great posters (Pally, I swear you have no job but to dig up the best info on the team) and personalities!

You have figured the secret of my success. I have no life...lol. Seriously, I'm retired so have the time to keep up with things. I'm an information junkie

(01-06-2022, 03:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm convinced Pally has Twitter notifications enabled for news and has a quick process for getting a new post added to the board with the info lol.

In my working life, I was a business analyst which required massive amounts of market research. In my retirement, I do genealogy which requires massive amounts of research. I like knowing stuff. So, yes you have hit on one method which is to use Twitter notifications and lists. Casting a wide NFL net of players, reporters, executives, other fans brings in information from different sources. It also is knowing that the Bengals are creatures of habit so their press releases/twitters tend to come out about the same time so it is knowing when to look as much as it is where to look. And of course, sometimes I just get lucky.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX, ochocincos & pally - 2022 HoF Inductees - pally - 01-06-2022, 07:44 PM