Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
SHRacerX, ochocincos & pally - 2022 HoF Inductees
(01-10-2022, 08:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Thanks for noticing.... Hilarious

I was out of town for a national meeting and took a couple extra days to bring my sister over to the Atlantic side of Florida to hang out with her and my brother-in-law Saturday.  My girlfriend (that sounds weird to say, but I am divorced and won't ever remarry, so girlfriend it is) flew down on Wednesday and stayed the remainder of the week.  We got back last night in time to see the 2nd half of that amazing game between the Raiders and Chargers.  

I had great weather except for yesterday and swam in the ocean every AM as the sun rose.  I have a connection to the ocean that I can't describe and it was so invigorating.

On the Bengals front, the Patriots stayed in my hotel (they were in to play the fins...and lose....  Hilarious ) and I put a curse on them.  It probably worked too well as they couldn't even beat the fins, but they aren't going anywhere this year or in the near future.  You're welcome.

Did you do any fishing? :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX, ochocincos & pally - 2022 HoF Inductees - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-10-2022, 11:19 AM