Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Raiders’ Confidence on Saturday
(01-13-2022, 11:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I was in Vegas for the game this year. We had a group of 6 and I wore my Bengal's gear. Great stadium and great time we had with mostly Raiders fans that day.

Yes Carlson is hot, but how many kicks in 20 degree weather and windy conditions did he take.

I think Bengals are better team as long as they secure the rock. I think Carr while very good fumbles a lot and makes a lot of bad decisions each game under pressure. I think our front 4 will shut down Jacobs and then pressure Carr.

I don't do predictions, but Bengal's may be hottest team in football right now due to Burrow, Higgins, Boyd, Chase and Mixon.

I also saw a Raiders team over extend themselves on defense last week so a short week could mean no legs for them in half 2.

some valid points but I do not see wind as a factor for the game.  As for 5 quarters and short rest, if you cannot bring your A game to this time of year after the season we just had, you do not deserve to be there.  I do not see extra football and short week as a factor.  The guys are mostly healthy and they are not going to lay down.  Carr fumbles a lot and if you can get in his grill he can get rattled, I expect everyone to be ready, rested and focused.  And I expect it on both sides of the ball, after all, how long has it been since either team has won a playoff game?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raiders’ Confidence on Saturday - attyla - 01-13-2022, 12:00 PM