Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Book of Boba Fett [Spoiler Thread Discussion]
(01-14-2022, 09:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Boba Fett is a little too wholesome in this for my liking. They’ve pretty much turned him into the bounty hunter/crime lord with a heart of gold.

I agree I would have thought him to be much more of an asshole considering the original Fett and the fact that he had to have built up a lot of hate when his father was killed.

However they have somewhat explained this through the story telling. I can imagine almost getting slowly digested for a thousand years can certainly give someone a different perspective. Never mind his time with the sand people which is what I think has truly given him this face turn. I’m seeing it as he’s wanting to try to fix how shitty Tattooine is after seeing the plight of what would become his new family and them getting killed over the shit that goes on in that planet.

Mind you current day Boba Fett the crime lord is at least 5 years if not longer since he climbed out of the Sarlac Pit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Book of Boba Fett [Spoiler Thread Discussion] - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 01-15-2022, 12:40 AM