Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Book of Boba Fett [Spoiler Thread Discussion]
(01-25-2022, 07:48 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I am I big SW fan and love the Mandalorian but I am not loving the Book of Boba. It just seems too corny even for Star Wars and compared to the Mandalorian. Those teen/robots on those weird bikes and the dancing with the Sand People all seems very cheesy to me.

I do like the Hutt twins and the new Wookiee - overall I think it’s just OK but a huge step down from the Mandalorian.

The Obi Won show might be OK but I dread seeing more of Hayden Christensen as Anakin/Vader. He was terrible in the prequels. Maybe they will go more in depth on Obi Won and show why he became the biggest lying piece of trash in the galaxy.

I don’t mind the robot street kids that much. They’re not exactly cool, but I’m neutral on the characters themselves. It’s just those bright ass space vespas they drive around doesn’t make sense to the story and lore of the planet and characters. They can’t afford water to the point of stealing it but they have these brand new bikes? I feel like just about any vehicle on tattooine should be dusty and rusty. Fits the whole feel of the planet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Book of Boba Fett [Spoiler Thread Discussion] - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 01-25-2022, 10:38 PM