Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#1 overall QBs and playoff wins
(01-17-2022, 12:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: We just don;t know about our 2021 draft picks, Smith went to IR early, Hill not seen the field much and Carman pretty much has ended up a backup after expectations that he would take over at RG this season.  This is a bit contrast to how the Chiefs scored with their draft picks this year, 2nd round center Humphrey was one of the top centers in the NFL his rookie year and 6th round Trey Smith played well also, both ended up on some All rookie teams... 

Just think if our 2nd round Carman and 4th round Smith performed at 60% of the same level would make us feel a bit more comfortable with them as they head into their 2nd year... 

I think Carman will be just fine and be the RG for a long time.  I wouldn't be surprised if Adeniji beats out Smith for RT, but both seem to have issues with health.

I know KC crushed it with their draft, especially with Humphrey.  But Carman was learning a new position and there was a lot of injury-related issues with Smith and Adeniji.  Spain was a monster in the run game, and I hope they get him back.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: #1 overall QBs and playoff wins - SHRacerX - 01-17-2022, 12:25 PM