Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#1 overall QBs and playoff wins
(01-17-2022, 12:23 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, Chase ran a 3.99 short shuttle but a 6.96 three cone. Luck ran a 6.80 three cone with a 4.28 short shuttle. 

I would definitely like to see the offensive line upgraded more, I hate seeing Burrow take so many hits. 

Burrow can make one guy miss.  He is a master at this, but when the pressure comes from two spots...too much.  The RT position needs a massive upgrade. 

Speaking of massive, how about 6'9", 400 lb RT Daniel Fa'alele, from Minnesota?  I don't want to look past this year, but watching him play was hilarious at times.  A DE would see him as a massive, immobile object so he would speed rush around him.  What the DE didn't account for was the absolute length of the man's arms.  Running full speed and getting punched by DF was highlight reel stuff.  

I loved when he would seal the edge in a run as well.  It looked like Keystone Cops as the defenders would run in to the wall and then the next defender would run in to the first defender and so on until his wall had piled up 4 guys.  

I know nothing of his character, or desire to play football, but God didn't make that many people his size and strength.  I hope the Bengals can steal him.  I knew Orlando Brown would have been a good choice despite his poor combine and I hope DF gets a shot here.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: #1 overall QBs and playoff wins - SHRacerX - 01-17-2022, 12:30 PM