Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Burrow doesn't move well in the pocket
did you watch the game..seriously??
He had zero escape options due to the leaky Oline he has in front of him.It was a jailbreak everytime it seemed. If you watched all season long, he has shown IMO very good escapability....but last night was something not even Mahomes, Wilson or Allen would have done well with. It was one of the worst if not THE worst performances by an O line pass protecting I can recall ever..and I have watching NFL games since 1975. The only one that sticks out to me is one with SD Chargers VS Raiders maybe 10 yrs ago? Chargers were wrecking the Raiders and Shawn Merriman and co were living in the back field ....the diff was the QBs. Fortunately we have one thats unfazed...imagine if this happened with Andy or Palmer..do you think we still win?.

And Credit to Joey B, he gets pounded for 9 sacks, still comes back time after time unrattled and then drops that dime to Chase...not alot of QBs out there that would have been able to do this. Unlike yrs past, its great feeling you know your QB is always up for the challenge whatever it maybe.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow doesn't move well in the pocket - kalibengal - 01-23-2022, 01:03 PM