Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-22-2022, 06:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Traitor

(02-22-2022, 06:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: There has been a lot of right wing admiration for Putin starting in the Obama era.  I think the propaganda for Biden to get his ass kicked and a Trump/Flynn ticket to save us is going to gain steam. 

As bleh as Biden is, he's not bad at the foreign policy thing, but reality ain't gonna rule the day. 

Eh, it's really a dig at how impotent Biden has been in all of this.  Like it or not, Putin specifically waited to do this until Trump was out of office.  Note, I am not saying that Trump is some foreign policy genius, but he is vain and unpredictable.  Putin would have zero idea how Trump would react to this move, the possibilities range from a shrug of the shoulders to all out war.  Biden is predictable and, regardless of how you perceive him, is perceived by Putin and Xi as a weak old man.  The timing of this is absolutely planned.

Lastly, it's certainly not brilliant planning on Putin's part, it's literally the Sudetenland playbook to a tee.

(02-22-2022, 06:57 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Oh, I wholeheartedly believe China will be going after Taiwan after this. I'm actually surprised at how much people are shrugging their shoulders and going "Eh it's not that serious".

Absolutely, it's a dark day and I really feel for the people of Ukraine and Taiwan.  To have freedom wrested from you and be placed under the yoke of the garbage governments in Russia and China is terrible to contemplate.  Too bad Europe, overall, is an impotent mess without the military strength to defend their own countries, much less a weaker neighbor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-22-2022, 07:21 PM