Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-22-2022, 07:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well Trump controls one of our two major parties at the moment, so it goes beyond my feelings, doesn't it?

I'd gladly be wrong on this one. Just interesting thinking of a world war with a third of Americans pulling for the other side, in a sense. 

That actually is interesting to think about. What if WW3 does break out and now we have one of the two major political parties headed by a man who is antagonistic to our allies? In all seriousness, this could keep us out of the war unless they directly attack us which is the only thing that would unify the nation against them. At least I hope it would unify the country.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - Belsnickel - 02-22-2022, 07:52 PM