Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-23-2022, 02:41 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I just wish they'd all STFU and work on domestic issues. One of the top 3 richest people, alone, has more than enough wealth to eradicate hunger in our country,  but nah, let's beat the war drum I stead of feeding children.

Couldn't agree more.  Screw the top three richest people, we have more than enough money at the Federal level to eradicate hunger in this country.

(02-23-2022, 02:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe if the GOP weren't borrowing so heavily from Putin's playbook they wouldn't come up in conversation about dangerous and power hungry plutocratic authoritarians.  

A certain former and possibly future president offering praise of our potential enemy and sowing doubt about our own leadership in a time of looming conflict is hard to ignore. 

I'd actually be pleasantly shocked if a certain person who has nothing to do with this situation were not attempting to or making contact with Putin in some manner.  

Exactly how is the GOP "borrowing" from Putin's playbook?  Trump is more about needling Biden than he is about praising Putin, but I'm not a fan of it either way.  I think the issue is being way oversold though.   As for sowing doubt about our leadership, wasn't that the Dem playbook from 2016-2020?  Or is it different now because Russia?  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-23-2022, 03:12 PM