Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-24-2022, 02:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think that if NATO/the US puts boots on the ground, we will see China act more openly. The question for me is whether they will come in to help Russia directly, or whether they will use the opportunity to invade Taiwan which would split the attention coming from NATO.

It's certainly more likely, which is why I advocated for targeting their air and naval assets.  Make doing anything outside their airspace and coastal waters a death sentence.  Actively target all Russian shipping.  Reduce them to an army with minimal air cover and zero naval assets.  They can't afford to replace those types of losses, even with Chinese help.

(02-24-2022, 03:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He just started a pointless war that could end in the utter destruction of his country and it's people. You really think he cares about his people? 

Give me a break. 

Yeah, he absolutely does.  It's crazy to me how much people don't understand the Russian mindset.  They want to be respected, it's all they've ever wanted since being excluded form the boys club that was Europe.  In any event, your position is utterly untenable, based on your position Putin can do absolutely any damn thing he wants and just threaten nuclear war of you try and stop him.  Like I said earlier, why not just curl into a ball and hide under your blanket if that's your posture on Russia.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-24-2022, 03:47 PM