Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-24-2022, 04:56 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Obama's defense secretary Robert Gates is the one who was quoted as saying it originally. Although I'm sure you know that already. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/13/gates_stands_by_statement_that_biden_has_been_wrong_on_nearly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html#!

And if our current situation in this country doesn't confirm for you what a screw up he & his admin. truly is I'm not sure anything will.

Russia is invading Ukraine and escalating tensions across the globe to WW3 levels. GOP response has been to attack our president and/or praise Putin.

The GOPs preferred leader won an election with the aid of Russian disinformation, withheld military aid to blackmail Ukraine in an attempt to rig an election that he lost, and still lies about to this day, and just praised the guy pushing the world toward ww3 after he invaded. Other than golf and funnel tax payer money into his business his favorite thing to do in office was kissing the ass of scumbags like putin and lil Kim on the world stage every chance he got.

I really need to learn y’all’s stretching routine because this is probably the most agile mental gymnastics routine I’ve ever seen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - NATI BENGALS - 02-24-2022, 05:54 PM