Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-24-2022, 09:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yes. I will continue to play my role of being aware and acknowledging that a narcissist reality tv show host traitor conman won an election with the help of a russian disinformation campaign. Proceeded to lose the following election but not before trying to rig said election by blackmailing Ukraine, and then attempting to steal said election by lying directly to every American and used fake news outlets such as fox news to whip up his base enough to have the ugliest day in my life for my country as our capital came under assault from a bunch of his followers.

Please let me know how just ignoring all this and looking the other way while blaming the other side plays out.

Shouldn't have to tell you. But it's ok to call out bad guys.

Sorry man. Nothing personal. Watching a shithead authoritarian threaten me with nukes, invade a democratic ally and push the world toward WW3, and then seeing one of the two major political parties in my country attack my President as this plays out is all new.

You'd think so.  But there is always an excuse, another "angle", an accusation of "both sides do it".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - GMDino - 02-24-2022, 10:12 PM