Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
This entire situation is just beyond fascinating to me.

It's absolutely horrible for the Ukrainian people and the Russian people, but it's insane how this has basically united the world against one common enemy.

It actually kind of gives me faith in humanity. No one wants war except Putin. There's a lot of good people and leaders of countries out there.

At this point I just don't see what the end game is here for Putin. I don't think he's going to nuke anyone, I think that's manufactured by fear mongering people on the internet based on Putin's posturing...and that's all it was...posturing. He's not near stupid enough basically end his reign in an instant by launching a nuke.

I wouldn't be surprised by a ceasefire here soon. Part of me thinks he's in too deep to just turn around, though. That would be a gigantic blow to his ego as well.

Wonder how those closest to him and the oligarchs still view Putin. Wonder if a hit on him is on the table anytime soon. A lot of powerful people in Russia are losing a ton of money right now and it seems like a ton of them don't back what he is doing.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - WeezyBengal - 02-28-2022, 06:13 PM