Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-28-2022, 07:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I could see that, but he also mentioned the possibility of doing so, which hamstring the entire initiative doesn't it?  Having any upper-hand in a battle of nukes requires a sneak attack upon strategic areas of nuclear power.  But if Putin is just on a suicide plan, then I guess it doesn't matter.  It is an unenviable position to be in where we are hoping Putin actually has some sort of exit strategy in mind, because things haven't gone his way at all, thus far.

he eems to have screwed himself either way you slice it....if his goal was to get his puppet regime in place , nuking the place doesnt really allow for anything afterwards and add to that Russia down wind of radiation fallout. He's in deep russion crap and if was smart he would negotiate something that allows him to save some face but Im afraid the damage is done..the whole world seems to be against him including China now  and his Oligarchs are getting pissed now because they cant buy a new yacht....I wouldnt be suprised if his life is in dangera or forcibly removed.  
For an Ex KGB agent, this total miscalculation is hard to believe and then add that his soldiers werent told what the mission really was?? like WTF??!  I hope this all gets resloved but it seems to be escalating and Putin is slowly being squeezed like he is in a  grasp of a Python. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - kalibengal - 02-28-2022, 08:04 PM