Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine
(02-28-2022, 07:07 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Please don't spoil that thread with your childish posts. Make one of your own.

We don't give a shit about Trump and Biden. This is serious matter.

Arturo, I understand your frustration here. 

Positing Biden or Trump elections as immediate causes of Putin behavior is not very illuminating, and must sound incredibly ethnocentric to Europeans not aligned with US political parties. 

However, in this country we are sometimes forced to address disinformation regarding the causes of such conflicts in hopes of keeping our own electorate accurately informed. How we understand the causes of Putin's invasion, determining the nature and degree of US accountability, will play an important role in our upcoming elections, so I think it important to keep placing the historical record alongside currently developing "party-centric" interpretations of the invasion and the lead up to it. Sometimes we have to talk about Trump and Biden to do that.

I don't assume that my GOP friends cannot be reasoned with in these matters, so long as I remain open to their arguments too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia begins moving troops into eastern Ukraine - Dill - 03-01-2022, 02:03 PM