Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Bengals haven't done enough to address O-line problems.
I've read thru the entire chain now and I also agree that we should upgrade our C and RT positions. We have the money and should do it. A solid OL w/ our skill positions would make our offense be almost video game like in terms of ability. There would be absolutely zero excuses.

However, the one thing that I am sorta surprised hasn't been discussed is do we think that Hopkins would look better / perform better with better guards playing beside him? I mean, he was 9 months removed from a knee injury, but outside of Spain (who is OK) he didn't really have the ability to benefit from having solid guards on either side of him. I'm just waiting on the discussions about how it's going to take our new OLine time to gel / get used to each other. Seems with how bad our line has been, that we could have a slightly better player in Hopkins then folks are giving him credit for. I'm most likely wrong, but I think it's something to consider.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals haven't done enough to address O-line problems. - jwalker3853 - 03-16-2022, 05:57 PM