Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average
Biden's Lost And Not Respected
(04-06-2022, 09:05 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Pesky Fox News at it again. They should really try to call it down the middle like their counterparts at literally every other mainstream outlet, IMO.

This isn't really about your post but it was kind of a jumping off point for me so I apologize in advance.

Brad posts about something was started in first place because a twitter account, GOP Research (lol) posted just the 13 seconds and then FOX picked up on it and amplified it on two of the mainstay shows.

It's clearly debunked.

But the idea that somehow that means all the other mainstream outlets never get news wrong, or that MSNBC doesn't spin things or CNN or whomever isn't a defense of FOX doing it...again.

If the other mainstream outlets do something that can be clearly disproven then we should have threads about them too.  Or a big thread with all the disproven stories.

Much like the TN law thread.  That is a specific thread about that law and how bad it is but some people want to say "well other places are worse!!! why don't we see threads about them?!?!"  As if there is some magical force that prevents anyone from posting any thread they want.  

Or the Hunter Biden thread where we can't even say a rich white guy might have done something shady because "black people do shady things too!!!".

It's silly.  If anyone wants to post something they believe in or want to discuss from anywhere along the political spectrum I am all for it.  Versus complaining about what IS posted and asking why the poster didn't post something else.

Just my two cents.  

And he does kind of walk like Borat!  Maybe it's all the bicycle riding?  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Biden's Lost And Not Respected - BFritz21 - 04-06-2022, 08:11 PM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - CJD - 04-07-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - CJD - 04-08-2022, 10:53 AM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - GMDino - 04-06-2022, 10:17 PM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - Stewy - 04-08-2022, 10:08 AM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - CJD - 04-08-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - CJD - 04-21-2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - CJD - 04-21-2022, 12:49 PM