Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average
Biden's Lost And Not Respected
(04-20-2022, 11:01 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: ^Trump mentioned, that’s a drink for those playing along.

Oh quit it won't you. Again, I am not defending Biden, I am questioning your sincerity.

Even more so if you insinuate that putting someone in the wrong just requires to count the word "Trump".

(04-20-2022, 11:01 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Did he ever have to get flagged down with big sweeping gestures by Peter Cottontail to stop rambling on to god knows who about Afghanistan?

What do I know, Trump rumbled quite a lot though. Biden's an oddball, everyone knew that for centuries. I am not calling him a genius. Others called Trump a genius though, and it's the same people that now call biden demented.

If Biden sat in a Truck like Trump did or told you about unapproved alternative Covid medicines or that he loved Kim or was caught on tape talking about grabbing, you'd call him clearly mentally insane.
Or say if Biden would all of a sudden claim that people in countries like Austria live in forest cities, we call them forest cities, with explosive trees... or if Biden said multiple times he wanted to build see-through walls at the border so no one gets slain by heavy bags of drugs thrown over... you and fritz and then some would immediately call him completely mentally gone too.
With Trump? He said all that, I remember, I am Austrian. Sure most people forgot about these instances, because Trump just said moronic stuff almost daily. And you call Biden demented and Trump, the old university scammer, is just the swellest guy. I mean, there's partisanship and there's denying reality.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Biden's Lost And Not Respected - BFritz21 - 04-06-2022, 08:11 PM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - CJD - 04-07-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - CJD - 04-08-2022, 10:53 AM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - Stewy - 04-08-2022, 10:08 AM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - CJD - 04-08-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - hollodero - 04-21-2022, 12:56 AM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - CJD - 04-21-2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - CJD - 04-21-2022, 12:49 PM