Poll: What Position(s) Do We Take On Day Two?
Defensive End
Defensive Tackle
Trade Up For Jurgen
Other (List)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do We Do With Our Day Two Picks?
Ordinarily, I'd say pass rushing DT should be a priority but, honestly, this class is so bad you wonder if the guys who are being talked about are just being pushed up the board because of how bad the class is. I like Logan Hall out of Houston, but he is unusually tall for a DT and that may count against him and I don't think he has the bend to play edge consistently. Perrion Winfrey, who I took in the 2nd round in my last mock draft, has enticing speed and power to rush the passer but the man does not care at all about stopping the run, so you worry about having that guy on the field outside of 3rd down. After those two, there's a huge gap and then Leal, who may not even be big enough to stay at 3T, depending on who you ask.

With this class being as bad as it is, I would rather take a flier on Curtis Brooks in day 3 and then re-sign Ogunjobi.

So, my priorities would be CB and IOL in day 2, unless the Bengals are confident that one of the 3 DTs above can be an asset to the team and is available at 63.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Do We Do With Our Day Two Picks? - CJD - 04-29-2022, 01:30 AM