Poll: What Position(s) Do We Take On Day Two?
Defensive End
Defensive Tackle
Trade Up For Jurgen
Other (List)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do We Do With Our Day Two Picks?
(04-29-2022, 11:35 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I agree with CB or DT as most likely. But, I would also add DE if the right one is available.

Hill is the FS of the future. I'd trade Bates in a heartbeat for an extra pick or packaged with the Bengals' 2nd or 3rd to move up. If they wanted to trade up for #38 with the Jets to draft CB Booth or DE Ebiketie or Mafe by trading #63 and Bates, I'd do it.

(04-29-2022, 11:44 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: I could see a 2 and trade up in 3 (like Detroit 2nd and 3 for Bates and our 3rd) for Bates right now. We have the leverage with Hill being a potential replacement. If we did that, we could complete our D while getting OL depth/competition

(04-29-2022, 11:55 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: Rapien mentioned he could see Cam Jurgens as a round 3 target. My scenario would allow Hall, CTB and Jurgens. Hello 3T, boundary CB and iOL help. Who could challenge us in the slightest then?

I like the way you guys are thinking... Smirk

Logan Hall, trade up for CTB and take Jurgens. Also like Paschal as Nugdukwe brought up, he also fits.

The 1st round last night went more like I thought then I was seeing with all the PFF mocks I have seen.

All the players I like may be gone, we need to do a Bates trade now that we have Dax and trade around to get our guys it seems.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Do We Do With Our Day Two Picks? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-29-2022, 01:30 PM