Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why is a Ravens draft Always a work art.
Yeah, the ravens are killing this draft unfortunately. But on a positive note they have nobody to throw the ball to other than Andrews. Their 2nd round pick won’t see the field this year. And they didn’t really add any depth to corner. Also, Hamilton is great, but he’s slow. I don’t think we’ll have many issues scoring against the Ravens this year. Our defense is built to stop their offense as well. We loaded up on dbs that can tackle and are fast. The Ravens are doing a good job addressing the future of their defense though.

Yeah the Ravens added 3 players that could have been taken in the top half of the 1st round, and a good DT—but they are still playing catch up. They’ll be tough competition but I think we’re better and more explosive.

On a side not the Browns have like no picks. They gave us more trouble last year so it’s good to see them not improving in the draft. They don’t have a lot of weapons to throw to, but once again the emphasis is stopping their ground attack. Their defense is great too. But I think we’ve improved a lot this year by getting a couple dbs that can tackle and blitz and getting three big upgrades on our oline. They’ll be tough competition, especially with them adding Watson, but I think we’re the better team.

The Steelers haven’t done much. They reached for a QB they probably could have taken in the second round. They’ve done virtually nothing to improve their defense or offensive line. They’ll be in last place this year without a doubt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is a Ravens draft Always a work art. - Bengalstripes9 - 04-30-2022, 08:29 AM