Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Bengals Mail (Coley Harvey)
(05-25-2015, 11:22 PM)DaltontoKroftSBchamps Wrote: I don't understand taking someone's record in college surrounded by All-Americans at every position and translating that to NFL success.  McCarron hasn't thrown a NFL pass, he hasn't even thrown a pass in practice.

LOL Talk about embellishing, there was only 4 All Americans in his Sr year. 2 on Defense, 2 on offense. I don't see how that qualifies as "surrounded" by AA's. (at leas that's all I could find without spending a ton of time on it)

There was a source or two that had McCarron ranked as high as a 1st rounder, and many gave him a second day grade (2nd or 3rd round grade) but due to his shoulder injury he fell all the way to the 5th. Not only that, but the SEC is about as close as you can get to playing in the NFL without actually doing it, so with his success it's easy to see how it should translate. Just look at how many other SEC QB's are taken high and or drafted that come from the SEC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Latest Bengals Mail (Coley Harvey) - Mike M (the other one) - 05-26-2015, 10:59 AM