Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
(11-17-2015, 02:42 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: I'm more upset at Hue having called those plays.  Instead of methodically driving down the field Hue kept calling for deep throws and screens.  AJ wasn't targeted until the last drive.  All around it was a massive failure of a coach job by Hue and Marvin.  Huber sucked as well.  There was no energy and nobody looked like they gave a shit.  

Hill in there when Gio was hot and we kept forcing the ball to Marvin Jones.  

Instead of enforcing our will we went out with a game plan to use our playmakers as pretty much decoys and game planned for someone else to have a big game.  We do this every big game and whoever is supposed to step up never does and we lose. 

This team will be looked at from top to bottom as the most talent this franchise has seen yet coaching could not get out of their own way to let the players play. 

I know we are 8-1 but this loss happening the same way all of our losses have came in the playoffs under Marvin shows that this team will always have a weak spot as long as Marvin and his band of misfit coaches are in charge of this team.  I really thought this side of Andy and Marvin was long gone. 

You mean Mediocre Marv and Merry Band of Tenured Bums? Smirk

I agree....Andy is like Palmer....he just needs to go play for a good staff. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-17-2015, 02:54 AM