Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Have you ever been to Paul Brown Stadium?
(07-29-2022, 09:18 PM)jason Wrote: Off topic but Rupp Arena is the most uncomfortable ***** I've ever graced with my presence....

Not a fan of the Arena or team that plays there either lol. Go Cards ! 

Rupp is so straight up it feels like you will fall when leaning forward to take a drink of beer. 

Way off topic but was going to a CSN&Y show there when we were young and my buddy was bringing little airplane bottles of liquor in and asked me if I could carry a couple in for him. Put them down my pants and proceeded in when about 20 yard from the entrance a bottle broke. 

Needless to say I froze with broken glass now surrounding my junk and tapped my friend and said look. This was the wrong thing to say because it now looked like I was in the middle of pissing myself as my pants were becoming saturated quickly and he was like wtf man. After explaining what was going on and the air being filled with the aroma of whiskey he went and drug a garbage can over to me. I then had to drop my pants in front of the world and was so happy to see the wetness was only whiskey and no blood, threw the broken glass in garbage and got rid of the underwear in case any shards remained. One of my finer youth moments lol. 

Now pants wet, reeking like a distillery and embarrassed we turned to go in the show only to get a standing ovation from the people and ticket takers who parted like the Red Sea claiming through their laughter that there was no need to check me any longer. 

P.S. I don't even drink hard liquor and only beer.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever been to Paul Brown Stadium? - Go Cards - 07-30-2022, 10:11 AM