Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Have you ever been to Paul Brown Stadium?
(07-29-2022, 12:48 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So, stadium food then.....

They sell LaRosa's pizzas at every game I have been to. What I don't like is they put double pepperoni on it and it overpowers it.

So they have chicken tenders, burgers, hotdogs and chili dogs, pizza, popcorn, nachos, pretzels. What else are you looking for?

On the 300 level, there was always an option for an amazing big hot dog (it wasn't a sausage, but it was a foot long and thick...keep it clean, guys) that came smothered in fresh grilled onions and peppers.  I would rarely get it, but I loved it.  I usually just got a bag of peanuts to tie us over during the game and we would stop at dinner on the way home.  

Now, at a prime time game...I could see a greater need for more real dinner options.  I believe they could step this up quite a bit.  They have MUCH better choices in the club lounge.  How hard would it be to expand those choices to the rest of the folks?  

I would love to see a partnership with someone like FIVE GUYS to offer their amazing burgers and fries at games, and free up the other stands for just hot dogs, etc.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever been to Paul Brown Stadium? - SHRacerX - 08-01-2022, 09:04 AM