Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AR-15s put in all Madison Cnty schools to enhance security in case of active shooter
(08-08-2022, 10:05 AM)hollodero Wrote: Can I ask though, and apologies because you most probably already answered that somewhere, what would be good solutions/measures, if there are any?

There is a lot of debate on this. I am in the camp of root-cause-mitigation when it comes to violence of any sort. What this means is that I like to try to focus on the underlying causes of the violence and not the violence itself. Things like improving our mental healthcare system in this country, improving our education system so that children do not end up feeling lost in the system as easily. These are things that would reduce not just violence, but would improve many other things as well.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AR-15s put in all Madison Cnty schools to enhance security in case of active shooter - Belsnickel - 08-09-2022, 10:05 AM