Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
(08-10-2022, 11:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I can tell you this, I have been in Law Enforcement in one form or the other my entire adult life. I do not commit crimes. If the FBI knocked on my door and said "Hey, we'd like to ask you about...." the first thing I would do is close the door and call an attorney. And if I were asked to give sworn testimony in his position, I would take the 5th as well. The perjury trap is a well-known prosecutorial tool used when they have nothing else. They did it with Flynn.If I'm Trump, I'm giving them nothing to use against me.

I don't disagree. Again, I just enjoy the irony. It's just a continuation of there being a tweet about everything he does where he took the opposite position or blasted someone for doing exactly what he is doing.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Belsnickel - 08-10-2022, 12:01 PM